Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What is meaning of TaLong IS ONE ?

Goodmorming, Sawandicrup, everyone !
My friends, you must be surprised when you read a special nickname TaLong IS ONE in TaDRIG. I am sure that the many of you who already have known Mr. Long in relating works with TaDRI, however, do you know exactly what is meaning of his nick? Ok, let 's me reveal about a secret thing. The first meaning must be TaDRI and Long is one, because TaDRI always steadily and deeply exist in his heart, even he now is living far from us. The second thing, I think Ta is the name kind of flower ( dreaming flower, may be, I guess that ). How do you look and know clearly about this kind of flower? You must ask Mr. TaLong in the next time when he come back from ThaiLand. TaLong is a nice and joking guy. His stories mentioned always give us the funs and other interesting things. We are looking forward from him. Do you want to look some of his activity picture. I will show you in posted below!
TaDRI F.I.L

No comments: